“AN ABUNDANCE OF LIVING SPACE... INSIDE & OUT!”
Situated in a sought-after part of lively Logan Central, this near new, solid and perfectly positioned Five bedroom, Four bathroom home with a block of 819m2 is waiting for you to stamp your imagination on it and call it your own home.
As you walk in through the Colorbond fences you are welcomed by a gorgeous front yard and the 2-car garage to your left.
Walking through the front door on the beautiful and expensive Strand Woven Bamboo floors which are warmer in winter compared to tiles, a lot nicer to walk on , twice as dense and a lot harder than any other timber floor, living area #1 is to your right with the informal dining and kitchen behind it. The old saying of "kitchen is the heart of the home" has never been more true! You can truly see yourself cooking up a storm in this elegant, yet carefully designed kitchen with the butler's pantry hiding next to it to allow more glamour, functionality and storage.
On the first floor you also have another spacious living/dining area which has a view of the magnificent and expansive backyard, a bedroom, laundry and a bathroom.
Outside you will find a huge backyard with a beautiful covered patio, suitable for any kind of events or gatherings. Maintenance is kept to the minimum with artificial turf(500sqm in total) to maximise your free time being spent on more significant things than mowing the lawn!
Upstairs there is another large living area and 4 bedrooms (including a huge master bedroom), 3 of which have en-suites.
This gorgeous property is walking distance to Logan Central Plaza, Ben Matthews Playground and only a few minutes away from Woodridge State School and Woodridge State High School.
- All the cabinet hinges in the house, including kitchen, laundry and vanities are BLUM and are lifetime warrantied
- Steel frame throughout the property instead of timber for longer durability and avoiding termite issues
- R3.5 insulation in ceiling and R2.5 in the walls instead of the standard (R2.5 for the ceilings and R1.5) plus 60mm Anticon under the roof
- 600mm footing slab throughout instead of the standard 300mm
- 120 meters of Colorbond fence with automatic gate, double swing gate and a pedestrian gate
- Ethernet connections for internet connections throughout
- 4 provisions for wall mounting smart TVs which means there is structure in the wall that will support a wall mounted TV.
- Light switches are Wi-Fi capable which can be controlled using a smartphone.
- Astro turf throughout the property
- Centralised vacuum system
- Gas stove
- Butler's pantry
- High ceilings throughout (2.7m)
- 24 panels of solar (6.6 kw)
- 8 CCTV cameras
- 3 spacious living areas
- 3 en-suites
- Huge outdoor area
Opportunities like this are rare, act quick and contact Mass Poursh on 0426 689 891 or Dorsa Nikfar on 0466 240 006 today!
What’s around Benz Street
Contact the real estate agent
Nearby schools in and around Logan Central, QLD
Discussions in Logan Central, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Logan Central, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Logan Central, QLD 4114
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs