“BRAND NEW MID-CENTURY INSPIRED RESIDENCE”
All offers are to be submitted on or before Wednesday the 15th of September by 5pm (the seller reserve the right to sell any time prior to the closing date).
Exceeding all expectations in terms of family luxury, amenity and style, this architecturally striking mid-century style residence showcases breathtaking proportions, bespoke finishes and resort style environs with lap pool, outdoor kitchen and landscaped garden.
Set in the leafy part of City Beach, close to the beach and shops, the dynamic husband and wife duo behind Avanti Builders have more than 50 homes under their belt and their experience, from design to build and landscape, is patent.
Perth Style Co furnishings complement the luxe material palette of imported custom Italian tiling, oak grain cabinetry, designer Lo & Co handles and custom light fittings is consistent throughout. Linen block out curtains, fly-screen sliders and steel-framed glass doors in the bedroom wing, for acoustic purposes, are thoughtful inclusions.
Framed by a mature Poinciana and soaring Date Palm, this new build seamlessly fits into the street. The entryway opens onto a freeform organic stone wall, soaring 4.6m ceilings and abundance of glass. In the living area, commercial stackers frame sunset views and timber batons hide a recessed door into a well-appointed home office.
The sublime kitchen with high-end appliances, a scullery and pocket doors to hide clutter, overlooks a saltwater 15m lap pool and North-East facing lawn and alfresco area.
A steel framed glass door leads into the bedroom and media room wing with generous adults' retreat and second alfresco area with louvred roof. The master suite has a raised bath and dual shower heads, while a chic timber partition hides an extensive wardrobe with shoe trays, pull down hangers and built-in laundry baskets.
All remaining bedrooms have built-in-robes and access to an ensuite. Also, on this level is a self-contained coastal style apartment with kitchenette, bedroom and stylish bathroom-laundry. Beneath is a 4-car garage and space for a wine cellar.
Desirably situated, this home also boasts an alarm, CCTV, video intercom, remote control heating/cooling and lighting via smart apps, a powder-room, laundry, abundant storage and fully reticulated gardens. Land: 961sqm
- 5 Bed 4 Bath plus study and media room
- Solar passive design, fully insulated with double-glazing on Western side
- 4.6m ceilings in living and master bedroom
- Stacker commercial doors to alfresco
- Custom pendants and LED strip lighting
- Blackbutt timber ceilings
- Free-form organic stone
- Gas log fire
- Italian tiled floors
- WOLF Ovens
- SIEMENS Induction cook top
- FALMEC MILANO rangehood
- MIELE dishwasher
- Fisher&Paykel Dish Drawer
- LIEBHERR Integrated fridges
- AEG Dryer & Front Loader
- Outdoor BBQ Kitchen
- BILLI Chilled Filter Water
- Sheer linen curtains with block outs
- Heavy grade wool carpets
- Lighting, heating & cooling via Smart apps
- Entrance video intercom, perimeter CCTV and security alarm
- 15m concrete saltwater pool with auto water levelling device and provision for heating
- Landscaped reticulated gardens, up-lit trees
- Washed aggregate driveway
- 4 Car Garage with epoxy grip floor
- Short walk to Floreat Beach and Bold Park
- Short walk to the Boulevard Shopping Centre
- Short walk to Wembley Golf Course, Bold Park Aquatic Centre, HBF Stadium
- 7 min drive to The Herdsman
- 11 min drive to Claremont Quarter
- 12 min drive to Daglish or Subiaco Train Station
- 16 min drive to the CBD
- Catchment for Shenton College, short walk to private schools' bus route