“CLEAN FRESH COUNTRY LIVING!”
Clean fresh country living in Calliope seems to becoming more and more popular!
This home is great value for money; it's solid, modern and has everything that you would want for this price when looking to buy a home!
Don't delay arranging for your private inspection because homes are selling quickly.
It's a modern lowset brick home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining with glass sliding doors leading out to the undercover patio area and a double garage, sitting on a 642m2 block of land which is fully fenced.
The home has a neutral colour scheme throughout which is a very attractive option when purchasing a home because you can add your own colours with furniture, rugs and art work.
The Master bedroom is a king size room with air conditioning, ceiling fan, carpeted and an ensuite and a walk-in robe while the other 3 bedrooms are carpeted with ceiling fans and built-in robes and the main bathroom has a separate bath and shower & a separate toilet.
The living, dining and kitchen is an air conditioned open plan design which is tiled and the kitchen has an island bench, double sink, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of cupboards, drawers and wide bench space.
There are glass sliding doors that open out from the living area to the undercover patio to the backyard which is very private as you don't have any neighbouring properties at the back of the home.
Another nice feature of this home is that there are plenty of windows throughout which allows lots of natural light and breezes to flow through.
Walking distance to the school & swimming pool, while all other amenities are at your fingertips with the modern Shopping Centre, Bowls Club and take-away food outlets all nearby and it's only approximately a 15 minute drive to Gladstone.
Great value home, cannot be beaten…phone Linda on 0447 606 112
At a glance:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning and security screens throughout
• Modern lowset brick home, neutral colours throughout, spacious open plan design
• Kitchen with island bench, double sink, pantry, dishwasher, glass sliding door to patio
• Fully fenced yard, 642m2 block, walking distance to sporting facilities, parks and schools
• Close to modern Shopping Centre, Bowls Club, Hotel and take-away food outlets
• Clean fresh air and country living, only approximately a 15 minute drive to Gladstone