“Convenient family home”
Nestled among the leafy streets of Hughes, is this beautifully presented property perfect for those looking for modern, easy care living. The beautiful street frontage features three magnificent street trees with a private hedged rear garden and wisteria and grape covered pergolas at front and back. With lovely flowing living areas inclusive of formal living, dining area and family room all located around the well appointed kitchen. The family living area opens on to the rear garden and paved entertaining area. The main bedroom has a built in robe and a large ensuite. The three secondary bedrooms are of a good size and are serviced by a beautifully renovated bathroom. Other features include reverse cycle air conditioning, infinity gas hot water and an automatic watering system.
* Spacious free flowing living areas
* Four bedrooms with robes
* Kitchen with gas hotplates and dishwasher
* Timber floors throughout
* Private secure garden with hedging and lawn
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Gardening service included in rent
* Unfortunately, pets will not be considered
Ideally located in a quiet loop street and only a short walk from local schools, shops and transport and a short drive to the Woden and Phillip business precincts, The Canberra Hospital and the Parliamentary Triangle.
EER not known
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
What’s around Leane Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Hughes, ACT
Discussions in Hughes, ACT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Hughes, Australian Capital Territory?
Similar Houses for lease in Hughes, ACT 2605
No similar properties found in Hughes