When 2 of the 3 newly renovated bathrooms have featured in Queensland Kitchen and Bathroom magazine, we know buyers are in for a treat with this home!
Situated at the end of a very quiet culdesac, you are presented with a wide frontage and plenty of street appeal. Massive driveway that not only houses 3 cars in the garages but plenty of driveway space to accommodate family and friends vehicles when gatherings are held.
Sitting boldly on a slightly elevated position from street level, you immediately get the sense of size with this home.
Inside there are 3 very spacious living areas and a separate study (5th bedroom) and full bathroom downstairs. The generous open plan style kitchen, living and dining which flow straight out into the undercover alfresco area and sparkling inground pool. Spend your weekends relaxing without doing any pool chores, this state of the art inground pool literally does everything by itself, from cleaning to self-levelling the water and chemical balancing.
Newly renovated 3 bathrooms and the laundry - What can we say, absolutely stunning!
This is a large home that can accommodate big families. A very smart layout that will enable families to arrange their way of living to this very versatile floor plan.
But it doesn't stop at the home, buying in the Travorten Estate, Bridgeman Downs you also buy into one of the friendliest family communities in North Brisbane. This is not just about houses but LIFESTYLE!
A 10,000m2 park located centrally in the estate with sandpit and playground facilities and under cover shade sails, your kids won't want to leave!
Inspection is a must and you must inspect soon!
Quality homes do not last long in this estate....
- 700m2 block
- zoned ducted air conditioning
- natural gas connected
- solar inverter 5KW & solar panels
- heated swimming pool
- front: boundary walls, side gate, video intercom
- matured plants and trees
- entry: timber and glass double doors, tiled floor with black feature tiles
- double timber and glass doors to enter tiled open plan kitchen, dining and living with sliding door and security door access to undercover alfresco, roller blinds and curtains, under stairs storage
- study/5th bedroom: timber laminate floor, split system A/C, feature light fixture, timber look shutters
- lounge: timber laminate floor, two ceiling fans, roller blinds and curtains, cut in niche, feature entry arch
- kitchen: granite bench tops, curved island with sink, dishwasher and plenty of storage and feature frosted glass LED light equipped cupboards, large fridge cavity, oven + built-in induction microwave, corner step-in pantry, stainless steel range hood, gas cooktop, tiled splashback
- undercover alfresco: paved all the way to the side of the house, feature LED ceiling strip lighting, ceiling fan, built-in timber seating behind the pool
- sparkling inground pool: solar heated, self-cleaning, automatic water level adjustment, chemical balancing, only thing you need to do is add is salt
- bathroom: floor to ceiling tiled, glass shower screen, shower head, vanity, mirror with light, toilet
- laundry: floor to ceiling tiled, plenty of storage, pull out ironing board, sliding door and security door to outside clothes line, roller blind
- garage: double electric door + a single electric door with drive through access to the rear from the third garage
- cleaning closet in hallway
- timber staircase with and iron like balustrades leading upstairs
- upstairs family room: timber laminate floor, two feature lights, roman blinds, sliding door and mesh door with direct access to a tiled balcony
- master bedroom: double door entry, timber laminate flooring, shutters, feature wallpaper, sliding door to private balcony, carpeted walk-in closet, new ensuite: floor to ceiling tiled, glass shower frame, two shower heads, dual vanity, big wall mirror, bathtub, roller blinds, separate toilet, temperature controlled hot water panel
- bedroom 2: carpet, built-ins, shutters
- bedroom 3: carpet, built-ins, curtains
- bedroom 4: carpet, built-ins, curtains, sliding door access to balcony
- main bathroom: floor to ceiling tiled, frameless glass shower screen, double shower head, bathtub, dual vanity, wall mirror, feature pendant light, shutters, separate toilet
- Walking distance to public transport
- Walking distance to the Carseldine Home Maker Centre
- Short Drive to St Pauls & Bald Hills schools
- A number of school buses pick up from outside the Travorten Estate
- Short drive to Bald Hills train station
- A few minutes drive to enter the Bruce Highway
- A few minutes drive to Carseldine Central
- 6 minute drive to Westfield Strathpine
- 12 minute drive to the newly renovated Westfield Chermside
- 25 minutes to the Brisbane Airport
- Approx. 14 km from the CBD Brisbane