This spacious double storey home is ideally positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac beside the seaside, only a short stroll from beautiful Blacks Beach. With only a nature reserve between you and the sand, one can spend each day enjoying all of the joys of life by the sea.
The residence itself has a practical layout designed for each and every family member. Multiple living areas spread over two levels, both inside and out, provide everyone with their very own personal space. 4 bedrooms, a study, 2 bathrooms plus a powder room, multiple car accommodation and a pool complete this home.
From the seaside location right through to the enormous home, one and all are catered for. Whether it's going for your early morning walks on the beach or the kids swimming in the pool on a hot summers day or simply enjoying the serenity of this private sanctuary, 11 Seaside Place will deliver on your every demand.
Some of the many features of this magnificent property include:
- Massive double storey executive home (over 350 sqm in size)
- The open plan living area is expansive and flows onto the poolside tiled alfresco dining area, this vibrant space is perfect for entertaining all year round
- The kitchen is state-of-the-art in design and finishes with all the modern appliances including a coffee machine
- Three separate internal living areas
- The grand internal timber staircase leads up to the top level which features bedrooms, bathrooms and a rumpus room
- The parents retreat comes complete with walk-in-robe, spa bath ensuite, plantation shutters and a balcony
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Swimming pool
- Solar panels
- Double lock-up garage plus a double carport
- All on a low maintenance 598sqm allotment
Positioned in this sought after strip amongst other luxurious properties, this magnificent property will give one and their family the perfect place to live beside the seaside.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact marketing agents Ben Kerrisk and Mick McLeod.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee it's accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."