“River Side Retreat - Nature on your Doorstep � Dual Living at its Finest”
Auction Location: On-Site.
This dual living, waterside retreat offers unique north facing river front views whilst to the rear a tranquil outlook of forest and bush lands with nature right on your doorstep. Designed for a relaxed lifestyle the home offers upstairs and downstairs living with all the quality inclusions you could ask for.
Capitalising on this unique position, the home boasts an elevated North facing entertaining alfresco area capturing the cool river breeze's and vast water views perfect for entertaining guests and well positioned to overlook the sparkling in ground pool and spacious backyard where children can play safely.
This quality custom designed, 15 yr old home, has been meticulously maintained and sits on a large parcel of land offering secure side access to backyard. The 450m2 residence internally consists of 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a powder room, DLUG and workshop with ample storage.
A unique proposition presents itself here, perfect for an extended family or rent out for extra income, do not miss your chance to secure this piece of paradise. This won't last!
More about the home;
Downstairs includes an oversized double garage with workshop area and internal access, large stone benchtop kitchen with living area, 2 generous bedrooms, bathroom, plus a customised office suite and laundry which leads out to an outdoor patio.
Upstairs includes an open plan designer kitchen, dining room with soaring ceilings, resort style fans, polished timber floors which opens out to the covered alfresco area. The separate lounge area, 5 generous bedrooms including master all have high ceilings, ceilings fans and newly installed LED lighting. A very large laundry with drying rack and storage galore allows for a busy household.
Property features include:
- Master bedroom upstairs with ensuite, custom fitted WIR with river views & balcony access
- Large gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, filtered water system, induction cooktop, quality appliances, perfectly positioned for outdoor dining and entertaining
- 3 Bathrooms including ensuite and a powder room
- Spacious office with custom desks and work spaces suitable for multiple staff members
- Huge covered balcony upstairs, an entertainers dream with vast views of water & bushland with water breezes all year round
- Fujitsu Air conditioning throughout, new ceiling fans throughout including resort style fans in main areas
- Sparkling In-ground spacious 8m x 4m salt pool with in built spa, fully compliant
- Double Lock-Up garage with additional side roller door, suitable for large 4wd utes and work vehicles, ample car parking space on driveway, secure side access for all your toys, boats, jet skis, trailers, campervans
- 16 solar panels for reduced electricity bills, solar hot water with 3 panels never pay for hot water with huge Rheem hot water system 410L
- Hard wired CCTV , Intercom from front door to kitchen and main bedroom, hard wired smoke alarms connected to house alarm, zoned alarm system & ducted vacuum system.
- Land size 895m2, water and council rates approx. $4000 per annum and insurance costs approx. $1500 per annum.
- The home has recently had a comprehensive building and pest inspection completed and the full reports are available upon request.
- Boat ramp 300m away, fishing at your doorstep, be entertained by wildlife from your own private oasis.
-Rental appraisal approximately $1000-$1100 a week
-Self-contained flat separately approximately $325-$375 per week
Located only 5 min from the Gold Coast's best golf courses, stylish restaurants, cafes, shopping centres and Broadwater access!
Access to M1, great schools, everything is here on your doorstep!
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.