Sited on a large traditional allotment, this modern executive home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas with extensive garaging and workshop space across large free flowing design, perfect for the professional family who enjoy a casual lifestyle, great for those who love to entertain and a perfect security conscious design for car enthusiasts, work from home tradesmen and those who enjoy their man cave' space.
Bamboo flooring, down lights and square set ceilings flow throughout the home from a wide gallery style hallway. A clever design provides separate yet open plan living and dining areas, both with central open sliding glass doors to the outdoor areas. A stunning kitchen overlooks both indoor and alfresco areas. Essastone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, recessed doubled sink, large walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, pendant lights and freestanding 900mm wide oven and 5 burner gas stove combine into a bright and creative kitchen.
Entertain outdoors all year round with a fully tiled outdoor entertaining area, purpose built under the main roof. Downlights will enhance the atmosphere while a ceiling fan and Ziptrak blinds moderate the temperature. A patio area adjacent the living room, generous rear lawn and a handy utility area provide extra outdoor space, while a 6m x 13m garage boasts plenty of man cave and vehicle storage space.
The home offers 4 prestigious bedrooms. The study is conveniently located near the entrance, providing an enviable work from home design. All bedrooms are double bed capable with fresh carpets and built-in robes. The main bedroom boasts a spacious ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and fully wired wall television.
A modern main bathroom, separate toilet and laundry with exterior door provide bright wet area amenities while a double garage with built-in storage cupboards is perfect for the family car, completing an opulent design with contemporary executive appeal.
* Spacious executive family home on traditional size allotment
* Extensive garaging with automatic gate to secure rear yard
* 3 bedrooms plus study/bed 4
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, spacious ensuite and wall television
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Study/bed 4 with built-in desk
* Bamboo flooring, down lights and square set ceilings throughout the living areas
* Large open plan living / dining with sliding door exterior access
* Stunning kitchen features Essastone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, recessed doubled sink, large walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, pendant lights and freestanding 900mm wide oven and 5 burner gas stove
* Dedicated outdoor living area, tiled with downlights, ceiling fan and Ziptrak Blinds
* Double garage with floor to ceiling storage cupboards plus automatic panel lift door
* Modern bathrooms and laundry with contemporary fittings
* Massive 6m x 13m garage / workshop/ man cave (3 phase power)
* Large rear lawn area, great for children's play
* 2014 built - solid block construction with hard plaster texture coat
* Clipsal satin series power points
* LED light switches
* Quality doors and handles
* Aluminium deadlock windows
* Attic storage with pull down ladder
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout (commercial grade)
* Fully irrigated front and rear garden and lawns
* Alarm system plus security cameras and monitor installed
* Freshly painted interior
* 2.70m ceilings
Great location in a quiet street within easy reach of all desired amenities. Local quality schools include St Martin's Primary, Hampstead Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College all easily reachable along with Cedar College and Heritage College at Northgate. Greenacres Reserve and The Gaza Sports & Community Club are both nearby with playgrounds, tennis courts and ovals, great for your daily sport and recreation. The parks and reserves of Northgate are also in the local area. Both Northgate Plaza and Greenacres Shopping Centre will provide quality shopping amenities and public transport is only a short walk away.
A very rare and desirable offering that will surely attract a lot of attention.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 720sqm
House | 330sqm
Built | 2014
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC