Every once in awhile, a home is built with such a high attention to detail that others are measured by it. This is 110 Payne Street in popular Indooroopilly. Meticulously built by R&L Badcock Builders in 2005 and presented like the day it was born. Full brick construction on 405 square meters of real estate gold. Our sellers are making a sea change and will meet the market. Terms negotiable.
Indooroopilly is popular with families primarily due to its close proximity to the city (within 6km radius) and school catchments. Indooroopilly State School is ranked as one of the best schools in Brisbane and is a mere 950 meter walk. For those seeking private education: St Peters College or Brisbane Boys College are all within minutes of this address. Furthermore, the newly renovated Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is just 750 meters walk and only 300 meters further to the train station. This address provides the best of everything for its residents.
The home is immaculate and features 4 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bathrooms (plus powder room), separate office and laundry. The flooring throughout is hardwood and the home is fully air conditioned. Downstairs there is a large lounge room and sleek kitchen with adjoining dining space. The hidden secret you will find here off the kitchen a stunning deck surrounded by mature gardens absolutely perfect for entertaining.
- 4 bedrooms with fans & Air Cond
- Master with ensuite
- Office upstairs
- Ducted Daikin air conditioning (just 3 yrs old)
- Alarm & intercom security
- Hardwood flooring
- Plantation shutters throughout
- New hot water service
- Inside paint and decks done 12 months ago
- Termite mesh
- Brick to roof
- Separate laundry
- Power room down
- Colourbond roof
- Abode Coffee Shop - 450 meters walk
- Bus Stop to CBD / UQ - 230 meters walk
- Hillsdon Road Kindergarten - 700 meters walk
- Indooroopilly State School (Primary) - 950m walk
- Indooroopilly State High School (Secondary)
- Maths & Technology Academy - 5 minutes drive
- University of Queensland - 9 minutes drive
- Legacy Way Tunnel - 5 minutes drive
This is high quality real estate on a very popular street is one of the best suburbs of Brisbane. Interest rates are low and growth projections here are strong. Do yourself and your family a favour and put this home straight to the top of your list!