“Warehouse style living in prime Surry Hills location”
Perfectly situated in the heart of Surry Hills encircled by trendy cafes, Sydney's best shopping and just metres walk to Oxford Street, Hyde Park and Museum train station, sits this immaculately presented one-bedroom apartment.
A Phillipe Starck design offering the ultimate Sydney lifestyle, you'll be captivated by this home's unique combination of modern luxury appointments and classic charm. The practical layout, unique offering and abundance of space really is just the beginning.
- Unique interiors with exposed wooden beams and original brick stock
- 5.35m soaring ceiling heights, originally constructed in 1915
- Separated guest powder room combined with internal laundry
- Practical kitchen with marble splashback and gas cooking
- Private, loft-style master bedroom, perched above the main living zone
- Chic fully tiled bathroom with marble and frameless glass
- Complete with generous built-in robes, with access to private ensuite
- Pet-friendly building directly opposite landscaped Harmony Park
- Seconds to cafes, designer boutiques, hip eateries, transport
Water: $157.31 Quarterly approx.
Council: $245.76 Quarterly approx.
Strata $1,489.95 Quarterly approx.
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.