Eight Eight Six, 7 km from Brisbane City, is a boutique complex of 3 townhouses cleverly designed to promote luxury private living with emphasis on conveniences. A leisurely stroll to the infamous Clayfield Fruit, Fish and Meat Markets, Kalinga Park, a 20 hectare heritage listed parkland, the Kedron Brook bike/walk ways, Clayfield and Toombul Rail, local Clayfield cafes and shops, or just a short drive to the Brisbane Airport Precinct
(6 minutes), Skygate, the M7 and Gateway Arterial, makes this location a fitting lifestyle.
These townhouses combine fresh contemporary interiors with high-grade finishes across two light filled levels. The properties offer the perfect blend of functionality with the open plan layout, flexible indoor/outdoor living zones, and perfect for entertaining. Ideal for busy professionals, downsizers, singles, couples or astute investors wanting to secure property close to the Brisbane Airport Precinct that will guarantee accommodation demands into the future.
These townhouses will attract the First Home Buyers Grant - $15,000.00
Townhouse 1 - Three bedrooms - 2.5 Bathrooms - 2 Car - Study
The original residence on the site was retained, raised and entirely renovated to the highest quality. The neutral backdrop throughout creates a welcoming interior and one's personal tastes can come to the forefront as revealed in the properties styling.
* Sound proofing has been implemented - 2 sheets of 16mm Gyprock "SoundChek" and 1 sheet of 10mm plasterboard is integrated around the entire perimeter on both levels, used also as ceiling lining on both levels and acoustic batts have been installed in the ceiling cavity. The outcome is astounding
* Classical elements are evident, VJ walls/, picture rails, 3200mm ceilings, ornate cornices and fretwork breezeways.
* Combined air conditioned living and dining rooms that create a calming ambience
* Striking galley kitchen with stone tops, 2 Pac cabinetry, Bosch appliances, ample food prep. and cleverly placed storage
* Air conditioned king suite at the rear enjoys a large walk in wardrobe and stunning ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are king size, air conditioned and have full length practical built-in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with separate shower, separate bath, stone top vanity and toilet suite
* Linen to the upper hall
* Front east deck for relaxation and entertaining of an evening
* TV zone at the top of the internal stair
* Sizeable study on the upper level with high rated acoustic glazing
* Interior Durian stairs with hardwood rails
* Practical laundry with stone tops, 2 Pac cabinetry and ample bench space/storage
* A separate guests suite and vanity adjoins the laundry
* 2 car spaces undercover with direct access to the rear entry
* Spotted gum flooring - LED lighting throughout - new roof - fully rewired - re-plumbed * Aqua Max electric hot water unit and Rinnai split system units have been used throughout
Townhouse 2 - 3 Bedrooms - 2.5 Bathrooms - 1 secure auto Garage & Townhouse 3 - 4 bedrooms - 2.5 Bathrooms - 1 Car
Townhouse 2 and 3 offer a sense of space, luxury and functionality. 2 and 3 boasts expansive air-conditioned open-living zones with spotted gum flooring, sleek and elegant finishes, and beautiful landscaped courtyards. The natural dcor has been carried through on both levels that imparts a timeless architectural style.
* Spectacular house size kitchens with stone top benches, 2 Pac cabinetry - ample food prep - Bosch appliances, dishwasher and more than copious volumes of storage
* King size bedrooms all air conditioned (other than bedroom 4 in townhouse 3) and with full length custom built-in wardrobes
* Well-appointed stunning bathrooms and ensuites
* Multiple linen and storage cupboards
* Interior Durian stairs with custom balustrades
* 2550mm ceilings to both levels
* Laundries at ground level with stone tops and ample storage and bench space
* Separate guests suites with vanities
* Large secure auto garage and 3 meters of storage in townhouse 2 and a generous covered car space for townhouse 3.
* Aqua Max electric hot water units - Rinnai split system units have been used throughout - all LED lighting
Body Corporate Fees - Approx $407 per quarter
Detailed features that one must be aware - Please call Anthony Clark 0417 776 943 and a comprehensive list will be emailed to show the extent the owner has gone to ensure that the design and build guarantees total comfort and low maintenance.
NB - These properties are being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.