“An amazing transformation”
** Please contact agent to arrange an inspection**
Modern and renovated - YES! Four bedrooms plus a home office - YES! Self-contained second living area and bedrooms - YES! Plenty of entertaining space and yard for the kids - YES and YES! Are we building the excitement yet? This has been a well watched and anticipated home for many locals - bringing the ugly duckling into the realm of a stunning and large family home for the discerning buyer.
Upstairs you'll find:
- Two bedrooms with built in robes and the additional home office / 5th bedroom
- Modern and luxurious bathroom
- Open plan living from the kitchen walks to the front patio and the rear deck for entertaining
- Large private and rear deck walks out to the newly terraced and usable yard
- Provisions have been made to add a second laundry up here if needing to have this level fully self contained
Downstairs is where you'll hit jackpot:
- Two king size bedrooms with built in robes
- Another stunning and large bathroom
- A kitchenette opens to a living space and the downstairs patio. This area is perfect for those wanting the teenager domain, or perhaps Mum and Dad to avoid the stairs.
- Main laundry and plenty of storage
For those that know and love Gymea Street, it is a hot street for location in The Gap. The quiet access to the bike and walk path means the kids need to access no main roads to walk to the High School, and Payne Road SS is just a moment down the road. You're minutes from the best bushwalking, mountain biking and kayaking Brisbane has to offer:
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre, the suburb's shopping hub, is a short walk away with a Coles, Aldi, cafes, medical and dental services, and more
• The Gap State High School and Payne Road Primary School are also within walking distance; The Gap State Primary School and St Peter Chanel Primary are in the area too
• Ample public transport is easily available from Payne Road for a short 12km trip into Brisbane City
• The Enoggera Reservoir with hiking and mountain bike trails, kayaking, open water swimming and other outdoor activities is less than 3km away
• And best of all, this home is in The Gap - one of Brisbane's most desirable places to live in the Western Suburbs.
You'll find Kathleen Luck at the Harcourts Solutions Group on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619 the perfect guides to help you negotiate the path to buy this beautiful home.