This beautiful highset home is perched proudly in Noosa Outlooks most elevated position, providing views across to Noosa Hill. Enjoy sunrises and sunsets, cooling summer breezes and a comfortable family home with pool and a sensational and spacious parents retreat on the 2nd level.
* The entire second floor is devoted to comfortable and private living space. Comprising of a master bedroom with big ensuite and walk in robe, living room space and private NE facing balcony with views across to Noosa Hill. Sunfilled, stylish with trendy plantation shutters, the level is accessed by a light filled and trendy staircase with feature window
* Main living with A/C, plantations shutters, direct access to covered outdoor sitting area and pool
* Galley style kitchen, spacious, lots of bench space, quality appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry, timber benchtop
* Second living/dining area with sliding door access to covered outdoor entertaining area
* 3 downstairs bedrooms
* Added bonus of a big extra room, ideal as a rumpus/media room or a 5th bedroom
* Big laundry area, internal access to double lock up garage
* North East facing pool, glass fencing, private, landscaped
* Fully fenced property, keypad operated powered gate, good off street parking
* Lawn area to play on, nicely landscaped, low maintenance
* Close to shops, public transport, parks, schools, 18 hole golf course and TAFE
The property is located in a great position at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac and enjoys lovely street appeal. The clever layout of the home and its superb location puts the property into a class of its own.
A comment from the seller on why they bought the home and have loved living there for so long..... "low maintenance yard, cul de sac - so security of not having a house on a busy road was important to us, close to work, school, netball, library, shops etc, Neighbours are amazing - all retired so they keep an eye on the house, the inside layout of the house works really well, nothing to do, patio area is really private"