“Crestwood Entertainer in Serenity”
Nestled in the much sort after, quiet and peaceful Kelly Close cul-de-sac, with sweeping hillside views and magnificent sunsets. This well maintained single level family home is footsteps to local parklands, sports reserves and Crestwood playgrounds. Easy walk to zoned Crestwood schools and other local schools, Norwest Station and handy bus stops heading to the City and Parramatta. A short drive to local Crestwood shops, Stockland Baulkham Hills Shopping Centre, Norwest Marketown with its lakeside restaurants and Castle Towers Shopping Centre and dining precinct.
• Ensuite to master with built-in robes and floorboards to four bedrooms
• Bright bathroom with enclosed separate main toilet and wall to wall vanity mirror
• Kitchen with s/steel appliances and double sink, overlooking pergola and back yard.
• Arched door to dining room, opens to lounge room and streetscape vista
• Ducted air conditioning
• Family room provides separate living area with sliding door to pergola
• Oversized entertainment pergola, opening to panoramic vista, ideal for alfresco dining and play area.
• Two-car garages with rear door, skirted by lush lawn, front and back
Long Term Lease available
Click Here to Apply Now: https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitebaulkhamhills
** Strict Covid-19 health & safety precautions will be managed throughout open home inspections. Face Masks are preferred at all open home inspections **
To inspect please "click" email agent button, book and inspection on realestate.com.au or www.raywhitebaulkhamhills.com.au.
If an inspection has been arranged a date and time will be available for you to book into, otherwise we will notify you once an inspection has been arranged. Please note that if you don't register your details you will not be notified or kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.