HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property then simply scroll down past the description and click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button and select from one of the available times.
Upon registering to view this property we will send you a welcome email along with an application form and also details on how to apply online
Inspection days/times don’t suit? No sweat, just tick the box that says ‘I can’t find a suitable time or day’ and our leasing team will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an inspection for you. If you have a preferred time/day, please be sure to list them in the comment box before hitting submit. Happy house-hunting
Located in 'Seahaven Estate', this palatial home gives you so many options. The studio apartment with side access could be used for a home business, teenager's retreat or guest area for the visiting family and friends.
- The main residence boasts four living areas
- Four large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a fifth room which could be used as a study, nursery or fifth bedroom
- The master bedroom has bay windows and a spacious open ensuite , with his & hers' vanities, spa bath & large shower recess
- The three large minor bedrooms have double built-in robes, Foxtel points and modern neutral décor
- The kitchen overlooks the main living area and is fitted with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double fridge recess, microwave recess, breakfast bar, shopper's entry and plenty of storage!
- There is loads of storage and terrific work space, as there is also a scullery
- There is an open plan living area, ideal for entertaining or spending time with the family
- The home has a formal lounge and theatre room with double doors, giving the whole family plenty of space to relax
- For the younger kids there is also an activity room at the rear
- The studio apartment has one spacious bedroom and well-appointed ensuite
- The living area is fitted with a TV point, split system air-conditioner
- The alfresco area is fitted with café blinds and the dream kitchenette has a plumbed sink and external gas outlet
- The oversized 2.5 garage will allow plenty of parking for even the largest vehicles
- This property also boasts ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative air conditioning, 3x split system air conditioners, Foxtel points, additional power points, TV points, internal & external gas bayonets, heat lamps, skirting boards throughout, security doors and fully reticulated easy care gardens.
Within walking distance to all of Butler's amenities, schools, shopping, transport and sporting facilities for the family, this is an ideal location.
XceedRE have been working hard to arrange some fantastic new offers for our new tenants signing up with us!
ALL of our new tenants will be receiving a fresh Fruit & Veg Gift Box to enjoy in your new home!
XceedRE have also teamed up with some of Perth’s best gyms to offer all of our new tenants 1 MONTH FREE MEMBERSHIP!
In addition to the above, XceedRE will provide you with 1 MONTH FREE internet service – this is an average savings of $80! Let us know if you’d like to take us up on this and we can put you in touch with the provider to choose your plan.
Speak to one of our Leasing Consultants for more information about these great offers! For a limited time only.
Tenant Reward Program: At Xceed Real Estate we have a Tenant Reward Program for our tenants who pay their rent on time & keep their property looking its best. It’s more rewarding to rent with XceedRE!
To arrange a viewing, please click the "Request an Inspection Time" button and select your preferred inspection time. *If no times are available, please complete the "Book an Inspection" form, let us know when suits you best & you will be notified when we schedule the next viewing.
Property Code: 16465