“BEVERIDGE HOUSE FOR SALE”
Effortless Living and Entertaining Awaits
Are you searching for a stunning, single level property which epitomises effortless living and entertaining? This elegant 4 bedroom residence will spoil you for anything else. Located amongst high-quality homes in the sought-after Mandalay Estate, and set out on a 527m2 block, it’s impeccably presented and boasts premium features and finishes throughout. Take advantage of the two living areas, including a light-filled, open plan family and dining room, a modern, monochromatic kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and stone island bench, and a covered, paved alfresco area which overlooks the low maintenance, fenced backyard.
The bedrooms are spacious, with the master suite accompanied by a contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe. There’s also a deluxe family bathroom, zoned heating and cooling plus solar panels have been fitted to ensure energy efficiency.
Residents also benefit from access to Club Mandalay, which not only offers a wealth of leisure facilities but, as well, is a picturesque place to gather with friends, family and neighbours. Golf enthusiasts, you’re catered for too – take advantage of playing the greens of a course which is currently ranked 38th in Australia, designed by five-time British Open Champion and renowned golf course architect, Peter Thomson.
Situated just a short drive from the freeway and less than an hour from the CBD, it’s also central to Wallan’s shopping and eating precinct, the brand new Beveridge Primary school campus, parks and public transport. Inspect today – call Dan Bruggink on 0431 284 765.
• 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car stunning, single level property on a 527m2 block
• Impeccably presented and located amongst high quality homes in the sought-after Mandalay Estate
• Light-filled, open plan family and dining area and a separate living room
• Modern, monochromatic kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and stone island bench
• Spacious master suite accompanied by a contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe
• Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes, serviced by a deluxe family bathroom
• Covered, paved alfresco area which overlooks the low maintenance, fenced backyard
• Zoned heating and cooling, solar panels, LED lighting and engineered timber floors
• Access to Club Mandalay amenities, including 25m heated pool, gym, tennis courts and café
• Play the Club Mandalay golf course, currently ranked 38th in Australia
• Close to freeway, Wallan shops and cafes, new Beveridge Primary school campus and less than an hour from the CBD