“Family Home In Prime Locale”
Enjoy this updated and repainted three (3) bedroom singe level home in the highly sort after locale of Balwyn North. With easy access to local shops/schools and all the amenities in Westfield Shopping Town, it is also close to bus transport and Eastern Freeway. This home is well presented with high ceilings and has an appealing interior that will tick the boxes of many family requirements. Upon entry, one is greeted by a large entrance foyer leading to a spacious light filled living room and dining room, ideal for any family get together. The functional kitchen with new appliances has plenty of bench space for the discerning chef of the family. It has access to the enclosed backyard where the carport is located and access to back street. The three bedrooms are serviced by a neat central bathroom with bath, 2nd separate shower and WC facilities. The internal laundry has space possibilities. It continues to deliver with dual access from Lime Avenue and Citron Avenue, heating and cooling system, and an enclosed backyard for the social and entertaining enthusiasts.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.