“Prime Parkside Position!”
This striking architecturally designed two storey residence comprises three different building products keeping in line with this sought-after trendy location, where you get direct access to Parfitt square recreation park.
Privacy and convenience are just some of the reasons why you should live here! Besides tranquil treetops as your outlook, there is also Hawker Street café and Bombay bicycle club all within walking distance. Located on the City fringe with easy access to Adelaide Oval, Rundle Mall and North Adelaide's O'Connell Street restaurant strip. Bigger than an apartment yet no need for the lawn mower! This freestanding home is both private and easy to look after for entertaining, having a pet or maybe to leave and lock up for travelling. So if your destination involves birds chirping, treetops, coffee and the finer things in life, come along and see why so many people are talking about the Bowden lifestyle.
Featuring three bedrooms with a large bathroom on each level, the master suite providing wall to wall built-in robes, access to the two-way bathroom and your own private balcony overlooking peaceful parklands with a north-west outlook.
Plant 4 Bowden is the trendy market hangout with an array of food, drinks and events on offer from cheese & wine to plant shows - it's vibrant & there's always something new!
What we love includes;
- The Gov Hotel and Entertainment Centre for live shows & North Adelaide Golf course with three courses to choose from
- Bus stop 8 to Rundle Mall and Adelaide Oval in 10 minutes
- Natural light throughout the home, quality flooring and block out curtains
- Loads of storage throughout plus a service area and garden shed
- Two Paved undercover courtyard areas both front and back to relax and use for weekend barbeques
- Quality Western Red Cedar doors and windows, and bi-fold doors for living inside and out creating an inviting summer space
- Gas log fire heating plus split system air-conditioning ensure your year-round comfort throughout
- Secure double lock up garaging plus there is room for more vehicles to park off-street - security system included
- 5 KW solar electrical system
- Kitchen is neat with a stainless steel european oven with gas cook top, double drawer dishwasher
- A quick commute to the city is what this is about! And Adelaide oval is only a brisk walk to watch your favourite team play!
Council: City of Charles Sturt
Zoning: Residential Character Precinct 66 Bowden/Brompton Historic Conservation Area
Year Built: 2004
Council Rates: $1,885-60 p.a
SA Water: $252-26 p.q
ESL: $173-70 p.a
Glenn Nelson 0400 133 695
(08) 8328 1400 l harcourtsplus.com.au
We Create Success l Bowden