Wiseberry proudly presents this generous, large sized family home, prominently situated on a 752sqm block central to everything that makes up Baulkham Hills.
Offering multiple opportunities to add value with council approval this lovely home is situated within ,metres of Stockland Mall shopping centre, district amenities and the M2 making it an ideal investment into your future in such a prime location.
You won’t know where to start with a smooth easy flow upstairs encompassing the combined living and dining, kitchen, four bedrooms and sunroom with its own balcony terrace.
Escape downstairs to expansive teenage retreat/fifth bedroom, office/media room and adjoining family room.
This fantastic home is sure to tick many boxes and will definitely not be around for long, so contact our team for an inspection today!
- 4 bedrooms with built ins
- Sunroom with entrance to large entertaining balcony
- Sunlit living room with polished original floorboards and gas fireplace
- Informal dining looks onto a covered outdoor deck/BBQ Area
- Open plan kitchen with granite benchtop and splashback
- Pyrolux self-cleaning oven with 5 gas burner cooktop and range hood
- Fisher Paykel dish drawer dishwasher
- Internal water filter
- Two brand new fully renovated bathrooms with heat lamps and heated towel rail
- No mist - high tech mirrors
- Stunningly renovated internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Supersized teenage retreat or media room with plumbing
- Extra attached living area/sitting room
- Large sized flat back yard with approval for extensions
- Plumbing in ground for extension already installed
- Smart tech electrical box
- Brand new chimney
- Gas connections
- Minutes’ walk to Stockland Mall, Hills Bowling Club, Baulkham Hills Library
- Short walk to Baulkham Hills North Public School
- Short drive to Baulkham Hills High School