“Fantastic Home in a Quiet Location”
Possessing a prominent corner location, this three bedroom weatherboard home includes updated features, as well as an abundance of original character, that will tick the boxes for any renter.
Features of this property include:
- Large sunny living room with gas heater
- Galley-style kitchen with plenty of storage and adjoining meals area
- Separate Laundry room with external access
- Three bedrooms, the largest with ample built-in robes
- Bathroom with bathtub.
- Low maintenance yard, with concreted area, perfect for entertaining
- Single carport for off-street parking.
Set in one of Ringwood East's most easily-accessible pockets, this property is an easy walk to buses, reserves, Ringwood East Shopping Village and Train Station. Further, you are only moments from trails, Ringwood Lake, Aquanation, Eastland, EastLink and well-regarded schools such as Eastwood Primary, Tintern Grammar, Aquinas and zoned Ringwood Secondary College.
READY TO APPLY NOW?
All applications are completed online via SNUG**, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply:
**NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.