Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“A Vision on Verco!”
Set on one of the Inner North's premier positions, and backing the much-loved Mt. Majura reserve, this impressive and timeless family home is offered for the first time in 20 years.
From the grand entry all the way back to the gate that opens out onto the reserve. meticulous attention has been paid by both the builder and the current owners, and it shows.
The living areas are awash with light from the floor-to-ceiling cedar windows and Tasmanian Ash flooring. The impressive North-facing kitchen (an award-winning accomplishment at the time) features stone benchtops, Miele stainless steel appliances, two ovens and a built-in fridge.
Every room in the home is generously sized, with space and light being top of mind, and it's outside where the full vision of the home really comes alive. With a beautiful built-in Saltwater pool. large alfresco area, and backyard which all leads out towards Mt. Majura.
What's on offer:
- Large family home backing Mt. Majura Nature Reserve.
- One of the region's most prestigious and tightly-held streets.
- Solar heated saltwater pool with an 8-seater spa and water feature.
- Underfloor heating to all bathrooms
- Additional office spaces both downstairs and upstairs
- Significant storage throughout the home, including attic space and under-house storage.
- Oversized double garage.
- Grand entrance with double storey light-filled void.
- Large kitchen with ample bench space, storage and pool/reserve views.
- Both electric and gas hotplate. Two separate ovens. Stainless steel Miele appliances.
- Wine cellar
- Floor to ceiling cedar windows.
- Tasmanian Ash floorboards.
- 15kL underground tank and rainwater harvesting system
- 11kW Solar System with 10kWh battery
- Mature landscaped gardens with automated irrigation.
What’s around Verco Street
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Dickson
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Hackett, ACT
Top reviews by locals of Hackett, ACT 2602
Discover what it's like to live in Hackett before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Hackett, ACT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Hackett, Australian Capital Territory?
Similar Houses for sale in Hackett, ACT 2602
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs