“SOLD BY STEVEN FAN & VIKRAMJEET, MANY MORE WANTED”
Perched on the high side of a tightly held & sought-after locale, this recently rejuvenated & extensively renovated family home offers a multitude of possibilities. Featuring a sought-after approx 916m2 block & 20.1m frontage with bonus new one-bedroom granny flat & situated in a tightly held family-friendly Dorothy Mount locale that's only a short stroll to Darcy Road Public School, childcare facilities & just minutes to Wentworthville Mall, railway station, Westmead Hospital & Parramatta CBD. It features:
- Potential for up to 7 bedrooms plus study in total
- Downstairs features 3-4 bedrooms, new kitchen, new bathroom with separate WC & laundry
- Upstairs features 2 bedrooms plus study, new kitchenette, new bathroom & laundry facilities
- 1 bedroom granny flat with separate side access
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Freshly painted & polished timber flooring throughout
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Potential for up to 3 incomes & approx. $1200 to $1300 per week
- Development potential including duplex, duplexes with granny flats, dual occupancy or building your forever home (Subject To Council Approval)
- Ample off-street parking for up to 4 cars
- Opportunities such as this arise rarely, do not miss out!
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Warra Street
Nearby schools in and around Wentworthville, NSW
Discussions in Wentworthville, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Wentworthville, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Wentworthville, NSW 2145
No similar properties found in Wentworthville