“Brand new apartment with city view”
The style, quality and central Hurstville location of this sleek executive apartment makes it a superb property package. Set within the recently completed Imperial Hurstville development, it ensures every element is designed, crafted and finished to perfection and is ideally suited to those seeking a sophisticated home in mint condition.
- Light, open and airy interiors feature generous proportions
- A user-friendly layout with open living and dining areas
- North facing balcony, security car space plus storage cage
- Designer kitchen with stone benches and high-end fittings
- Two double bedrooms include a main with walk-in and ensuite
- Air-conditioning, video intercom entry and lift access
- Communal sky gardens with landscaped surrounds and BBQ area
This designer residence promises privacy and convenience and is within a stroll to everything the area has to offer, with Westfield shopping, restaurants and the train station all within close range.
Water Rates: $174 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $280 p/q approx.