“Beautiful Spacious Home In Vibrant Prahran”
Covid 19 update - SPACES NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS! Priority will be given to clients who have applied based on the 3d or video tour and have secured pre-approval. Refer below to Covid-19 safety protocols for onsite visits.
Central to High Street’s and Chapel Street’s wide array of dining, cafes, entertainment, shops, and amenities. You do not have to go far to reach multiple public transport options and places of interest.
- Trams and buses at your doorstep
- Chapel Street shops just 4 minutes’ walk
- Prahran Train Station about 7 minutes’ walk
- Coles supermarket about 6 minutes’ walk
- Woolworths supermarket about 7 minutes’ walk
- Melbourne CBD approximately 15 minutes’ drive
This modern apartment also boasts of spacious living areas basked in natural light. It features:
- Kitchen equipped with high quality dishwasher, microwave, hot plates and oven plus plenty of storage
- Huge open plan living and dining spaces
- Extra linen wardrobes
- Bedroom has enormous space with built-in wardrobes
- Split system air conditioning
- Own laundry area inside the apartment
- Designer shower and toilet with built-in large mirrors and drawers (Note: This bathroom is separate from the bedroom)
- Covered private balcony with enormous spaces for entertainment
- Secure parking (Note: Normal car space, not a stacker)
The building has secure fob entrance and multiple lifts. Access to the rooftop provides marvellous city views. Everything you need for a comfortable, modern lifestyle is here.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus