Our Melbourne investor is committed to selling both of these units that represent exceptional value in The Ridges Estate of Peregian Springs Why build new when it's all here ready and waiting for you! These days it just makes financial sense and security to have your own home and an income property and this two-storey duplex will fit the bill for many - investors, occupiers or both.
This is the dreamed of opportunity for you to live in one property and pay the mortgage with the rental income from the other! Combining space, a wonderful open aspect and an exceptional corner block in the upmarket Ridges' neighbourhood, it comes complete with access to a true five star resort style recreation centre and also is close to the best in local schools, shopping and choice of beautiful beaches.
Take the headache out of looking for land and building - this is a unique opportunity to purchase a productive investment with ready-made income in an established, family friendly community. Both properties are showing healthy returns with one tenancy current to end November 2018 and the other until July 2019. Presently returning a total of $910 per week, do the sums and don't miss out on this blue-chip stake in your future.
Each duplex flows spaciously over two levels and incorporates:
- Three bedrooms, master with own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Huge open plan living/entertaining area opening out to alfresco living
- Quality kitchens with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- A total of two full bathrooms and guest w.c. (main bathrooms have bathtub)
- Pleasant open aspect without that hemmed in' feeling
- Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screen
- Ownership includes access to the Recreation Club with swimming pools, gym, caf and tennis courts
- Giant double lockup garages with space for cars and storage
Properties know as 1/121 Ridgeview Drive, Peregian Springs & 2/28 Laurina Way, Peregian Springs.
1/121 Ridgeview Drive, Peregian Springs - $480,000
2/28 Laurina Way, Peregian Springs - $480,000