“Sun filled by the Bay”
Just a short walk to the beauty of Brighton Beach, sits this light-filled and spacious three bedroom plus study, three bathroom apartment.
• The quality of this residence is evident from the start. You will truly appreciate the brilliant natural light and the wonderful size of the central lounge and dining hub
• The exquisite marble kitchen features soft-closing joinery, island bench, walk-in butlers pantry, and full Miele appliances including two convection ovens, integrated microwave, steam oven, and two integrated fridges and freezers.
• There are four balconies in total giving every room access to an east-facing alfresco zone.
• Well designed hidden study area with built-in desk for those who love working from home.
• The master retreat has a generous walk-in robe and amazing ensuite with a freestanding bath and large rain shower.
• The two remaining bedrooms have entry to individual inviting balconies while one also boasts its own chic ensuite.
• Full European laundry facilities and additional built in cupboards for plenty of storage.
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Comes complete with two secure car spaces, two storage cages, and video intercom entry
This residence is clearly the standout in this complex and has a fantastic location where you’re approximately 800m to the beach, while also being close to Church Street shopping and restaurants, Were Street Village, Xavier College, Brighton Beach Primary School, St. Leonards College, Haileybury College, Brighton Beach Oval, and Brighton Beach
****Please note sauna/spa as displayed in the floorplan are not included with the property