“Huge entertaining deck and two sheds”
Link Living Property Management is proud to present 13 Barcrest Court, Crestmead.
Now most ads will tell you to 'get in quick' because the property won't last long but this is the real deal. It's a good size, usable, block but really easy to maintain. Two garden sheds, a clothesline, and an entertainers deck that would make the local bowls club proud. Less than 2km from twelve schools, early learning centres and colleges. Close to Crestmead park, cafes, shops, chemist warehouse, and the list goes on.
- Single lock-up, drive-thru garage to back patio. Room for second car on driveway.
- Large flat block
- Two garden sheds
- Over 79m2 of undercover entertaining area with tv aeriel point
- Four bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning and ensuite
- Main bathroom has bath tub
- Separate toilet to main bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Large air-conditioned lounge/formal dining room
- Open plan, tiled, kitchen and dining room
- Kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher, large fridge space (1m wide), lots of bench space and cupboards
INSPECTION INFORMATION: You must register for the inspection for inspection updates, COVID tracing and safety. Inspection times with no registered attendees may be cancelled so please ensure that you secure the time that best suits you by registering to confirm your attendance. To register, use the enquiry button "Email Agent" or "Contact Agent" and fill in your details, you will be sent inspection times.