Welcome to the sale of this very well presented four bedroom family home. The current sellers have re-decorated and made many improvements, now this home is ready for the new family!
Internally the home has a separate living room to the front which could be easily converted or used as a theatre room for the family movie night or weekend footy game. The master bedroom is also positioned to the front with a walk in ensuite, and large walk in robe.
The main living area is overlooked by the fitted kitchen and dining room which captures views of the rear and side gardens. There are a further three good sized bedrooms all with robes and a separate family bathroom and W/C.
Externally the home is positioned in a very quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by families and retirees. There is a large frontage which offers ample parking for a boat or caravan, and the added bonus of a through access for trailers etc, and access to the large 7m x 6m powered shed for the handy man or tradie.
Features of this home include:
- Good sized corner block with large frontage on 804m2
- Large drive with double garage, side access and room for boats / vans
- Powered 7m x 6m shed, plus 5m x 3m attached lean-to
- Separate bore
- Sought after street within minutes to the Mandurah Forum and train station
- Reverse Cycle A/C to front living and further wood burner to rear
- Two living areas, plus dining and study
- Mandurah Catholic college a short walk from your doorstep
- Newly fitted flooring to the main living
Homes in this area are selling within days so call Keith on 0415 688 379 to make your private viewing!