“GREAT HOME OR POTENTIAL INVESTMENT”
This is a great first home or an ideal investment opportunity. It's solid (concrete block construction), very neat and tidy, fenced, has a carport, in a cul de sac and there's nothing left to do but move in.
The home has a nice front porch with room for table and chairs so you can enjoy your breakfast coffee or afternoons relaxing. The front porch opens into the open plan living/dining area which features floating timber floors, and split air-conditioning – your entire kitchen/dining and living space will be cool in summer and warm in winter.
The kitchen has a new stove, breakfast bar and plenty of bench space and storage. This area also has separate access to the carport and sliding doors lead to the rear covered patio. Dine indoors outside and enjoy the low maintenance backyard with no rear neighbours and watch the kids play.
The three bedrooms are a good size, master has built in cupboard and air con with access to the two-way bathroom. Bathroom has shower over tub and a separate toilet. There's extra storage in the hallway.
The property is fully fenced with a separate fence separating front yard from back yard - giving you great security for the kids or pets. The gardens are low maintenance and there is a small garden shed.
The owners have installed new security screens, new basin in the bathroom, new laundry sink, a whirly bird on the roof and security lights at the front and back of the home.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, concrete block home
- Open plan living/dining, light and airy
- Split system air-conditioning to the living and master bedroom
- Good size bedrooms with carpet flooring and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom has large built-in and en-suite access to bathroom
- Solar hot water, security screens
- New bathroom basin and laundry sink
- Spacious, fully fenced allotment with convenient garden shed
- Good size carport with open bay to one side
- 815m2 allotment with established, low maintenance gardens
So, whether you have a young family, are a single or a couple looking for a great starter property, you can't go past this one without taking a closer look inside. For more information, call Remo Esposito at the Central Realty Mareeba office today.