This amazing property offers absolute water frontage, giving its new owners direct access to fishing, crabbing, water sports & deep sea access all from the comfort of your own backyard...
Conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the Bundaberg CBD, this is one of the rarest properties of it's kind in the region due to its sheer size, location and elevation (well above the flood level).
Property features include:
- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms
- The master bedroom offers an ensuite, walk in rob & beautiful water views from your window
- A large open plan office, originally a 5th bedroom on the plans (can easily be converted back to a bedroom)
- The home was quality built in 2015 & by P.J Burns Builders
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout the home making the home comfortable all year round
- Total floor area of the home is 296m2
- Full size air-conditioned media/cinema room
- Enormous open plan kitchen featuring stone bench tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher & oven with full water views
- Separate Family, dining & living rooms, well spread out throughout the home
- 2 bathrooms, which includes an extra large double-size shower
- Separate toilet
- Enormous outside alfresco dining area overlooking the water
- Alfresco dining offers a unique easterly aspect ensuring amazing sunset views each evening..
- The home rests on an extremely private 4,751m2 battle-axe block with direct water access
- Attached remote double lock up garage to the house
- Huge, high clearance commercial size 4 bay shed situated at the front of the property (powered)
- Large roof mount Solar system on the shed (see aerial photos)
- A substantial amount of earth moving & landscaping has been completed on the rear of the block to give the owners easy access to the waters edge
- The home is eligible with council to have its own jetty or pontoon to the water (upon application to council)
- The owners have added nice steps, with a designated area for fishing off the bank, as well as a nice seated area to enjoy a glass of wine at the waters edge & watch the sunset of an evening...
- Unlike most other water front homes of the kind, the property itself is elevated well above all flood levels, yet still offers it's owners easy access to the waters edge
- Situated in a very quiet area, conveniently located less than 5 minutes drive to the Bundaberg CBD
- Very motivated owners have put their 'Dream Home' up for sale & are eagerly awaiting all offers from prospective buyers!
This home is incredibly unique and special due to a number of things, most importantly it's due to the nice elevation & location of the block. It's very rare that we come across water front homes of this kind that are so close to the CBD, and especially ones that are on small acreage blocks.
Most notably, the owners have invested countless hours on the rear section of the block (to the water), the amount of earth moving, landscaping & design that has gone into that is simply jaw dropping..
If you're a boatie, a crabber, a fisherman, a water enthusiast, a business owner, you 'NEED' to come and inspect this property, it simply will not disappoint!
- Total area 296m2
- Living 254.89m2
- Alfresco 38.29m2
- Portico 3.51m2
Phone Exclusive Marketing Agent Scott Wade today on 0406 513 647 for more information, or to arrange your immediate inspection!
At a glance:
Bedrooms: 4 (5 with the office converted back to a bedroom)
Cinema room: Yes
Alfresco Dinging: Yes (38.29m2)
Living area: 254.89m2
Total house area: 296m2
Car Accom: 6
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.