“PRIME POSITION PROPERTY IN SORT AFTER RANGEVILLE”
If you are looking for that "white picket fence" property this is right for you. The recent renovation to this low set weatherboard house have transformed it into a stylish family home. Modern colour tones, raked ceiling and plantation shutters provide extra character and charm.
- Large open plan living and dining area has unique feature wall and air conditioning.
- A brand new ultra modern sleek kitchen in grey tones is a delight for the entertainer and features a huge walk in pantry.
- Gas cooktop
- 4 very generous bedrooms - built in robe to main and large walk in robe to second bedroom
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms as well as plush carpet
- Stylish ensuite with large walk in shower and double vanity
- Relax in the deep free standing bath in the family bathroom + there is a seperate shower. Floor to ceiling wall tiles to both bathrooms.
- Entertain all year round on the large back deck which has access from the main bedroom and living area.
- There is a double lock up garage at the back of the property.
- The yard is fenced and has a lovely white picket fence which adds character to the street view.
- Landscaped gardens are easy to maintain and well established lawn for the children to enjoy playtime.
Property is fully water compliant - tenants pay for all water usage.
Booking via RealWay - We make it easy!
Our aim is to make inspecting properties as easy as possible. Simply choose the best option and we will make it happen for you.
The tech savvy way - Choose from one of the pre selected times above and register. We will meet you at the property.
The email option - send our office an email if the times above don't work and we will organise a viewing to suit you.
Over the phone - Call our office during business hours and we will book you in for a viewing at a time that best suits you.
At RealWay, our aim is to always get you through a property when it is convenient for you and process applications as quickly as possible.