“Contemporary Style in Heart of Mornington”
This beautifully presented, contemporary 3-bedroom, brick, single-level home is ideally located in the heart of Mornington, equally close to both Main Street and Bentons Square.
Designed for relaxed living, the hub of the home is the open plan living zone, headed up by an extra-large kitchen with a vast central island with integrated sink and dishwasher. The neutral-toned cabinetry features extra-wide drawers and a tile splashback enhances the natural stone benches and S/S Blanco appliances.
Large-format floor tiles stretch from the entry to the main living space and bathrooms. The master bedroom at the front of the house has a WIR and ensuite with stone vanity. A sliding-door from the living area leads to two further bedrooms, both with BIRS, a family-bathroom plus a good-sized laundry.
Sliding doors open to a paved and covered outdoor dining area and there is a lawn area at the rear. There is internal access from the remote-operated double-garage.
Includes ducted heating, split system A/C, and a front security door. Close-by bus to Main Street, Benton's Square or Frankston Station. Peninsula Link is just a few minutes away.
* Beautifully presented, contemporary 3-bedroom, brick, single-level home
* Ideally located equally close to Main Street and Bentons Square
* Extra-large kitchen with central island natural stone benchtops, S/S Blanco
* Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
* Covered alfresco dining area, lawn area, and lovely well-established gardens
* Remote-operated double-garage with internal access.
With plenty of street appeal, the contemporary styling is enhanced with an attractive entrance portico, while a row of colourful roses line the front fence.