“TRANQUILITY & CONVENIENCE IN QUIET TREE-LINED STREET”
Situated in a whisper quiet pocket of East Toowoomba, this spacious near new home has been custom designed with the busy, modern family in mind. Offering privacy, comfort and functionality throughout you'll be just a short, four-minute stroll to the Range Shopping, minutes from cafes, St Vincents Hospital precinct, numerous parks, bushland reserves, and escarpment walking trails. Convenient proximity to primary and secondary schools, including several prestigious East-side private schools (Grammar is only a 15-minute walk), means that your morning drop-offs will be quick and easy.
This low maintenance home is set behind the security and privacy of an electric gate and fully fenced allotment. The professionally landscaped gardens are serviced by an automated irrigation system leaving you more time to enjoy the views towards Picnic Point and the Lockyer Valley from one of two North-eastern covered decks. Entertain friends on the deck or the dining area and take in the filtered views over treetops whilst the kids watch a movie in the media room or play in the gardens.
Features of this home include:
• Blue chip location in sought-after pocket of East Toowoomba
• Private and tranquil home in beautiful, leafy street
• Light and airy spaces with high ceilings, and a neutral colour scheme
• Open plan kitchen, family living & dining opening to covered north-eastern deck with glass balustrade
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances
• Butler's pantry provides you with copious storage and preparation space
• Drop ceilings to kitchen and hallway and coffered ceiling to dining area
• Formal lounge room
• Media room / fourth bedroom / office downstairs adjacent to powder room
• Laundry with access to side yard and plentiful storage
• Generous main bedroom suite with north-eastern aspect, walk-in robe and ensuite with twin vanities and separate toilet
• Two further bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, kids retreat, family bathroom and separate toilet
• Tiled North-eastern covered deck with glass balustrade accessed from the main bedroom or the second-floor hallway for you to relax and enjoy the sunshine with your morning coffee
• Remote access garage for two cars with internal access
• Vegetable patch with northern aspect adjacent to 5,000l water storage tank
• Private, fenced & professionally landscaped 738sqm allotment with remote access electric gate
This lovely home is located in a wonderful neighbourhood of large, established properties in tree-lined streets that offer your family privacy, peace and quiet just minutes from the best of East Toowoomba's amenities. Call David Johnson or Richard Cocozza today for your chance to own your forever home.