“Outdoor family entertainer”
Located in highly-desirable Robina Woods, this great 4 bedroom family home in a quiet cul-de-sac, just a few minutes drive to all that Robina has to offer including Robina Woods Golf Club (now Palmer Gold Coast).
Upon entering the property, your eye will be immediately drawn to the elevated ceilings in the split-level living room. This is a great space to sit and relax with your family.
The living, dining, kitchen areas link seamlessly to the outdoor covered deck which combines a touch of entertainer with a dash of practicality - perfect for year-round outdoor living.
And with four bedrooms, there's room for all the family - three are located together & separate from the large master bedroom which is at the end of the house and includes an ensuite and a large walk-in robe.
* Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
* Family bathroom with bath and shower
* Split-level living area with elevated ceilings
* Double entry kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and outdoor servery
* Tiled dining area off the kitchen
* Separate study
* Spacious laundry
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Outdoor covered entertaining area with views out over Robina hills
* Low maintenance garden & large grassed backyard
* Recently painted inside & out
* Double lock-up garage
If you are looking for a good sized home with space, views and natural light, look no further! The location is great too - perfect for the family looking to be closer to schools, shops, parks and restaurants etc.
* Pets considered on application
* Water consumption to be paid by the tenants
Please note that we have been required to make some changes to our inspection processes as we continue to adhere to COVID-19 regulations, i.e.
1. Please maintain social distancing (at least 1.5 m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Mudgeeraba Agent
2. Please refrain from touching anything within the property
Please do not attend an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with COVID-19
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.