“3 Bedroom Waterfront Home in Sought-After Varsity Lakes”
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE –
To book an inspection you MUST click through to register your details on the ad on www.realestate.com.au, if there are no inspections scheduled you WILL be notified immediately once an inspection is scheduled. Respond immediately to this notification otherwise you may miss your opportunity to inspect due to COVID 19 inspection attendee numbers are limited and demand is HIGH.
If you have any questions about the property, please email the property manager rather than call, as they are often out and about and it will ensure a quicker response.
Looking for somewhere really special, where you can take in the water views and relax every day? Then this lovely spacious home is the one for you!
* 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Tiled easy-care living areas
* Undercover entertaining area overlooking the lake
* Large fully fenced yard with direct access to the lake
* Single lock-up garage
* A pet may be considered - subject to approval by owner
* Minutes from the Varsity Lakes Railway Station, with Bus transport nearby
* A couple of minutes' drive to Varsity Lakes schools and shopping, Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital and many dining and shopping options
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, inspection attendee numbers are currently capped, if no inspection times are available this is due to current inspections being fully booked. Private inspection times are currently not available.
If there are no times available or you require an alternate inspection time please register your details to be kept informed of upcoming inspections.
**Applications will only be accepted once the property has been physically inspected. Should you wish to apply through 1 Form you will be supplied with our agency code on completion of your inspection.