“Stunning two-story house.”
This spacious modern, recently renovated Webb and Brown 2 storey house should be first on your viewing list. Close to the beautiful Lake Monger and walking distance to both Subiaco and Leederville what more could you ask. Wait there is more, pop across the road to enjoy the ambience and aroma of the very popular Wine/Coffee Thief or if you prefer the community-based cafe Piccolo all on your doorstep.
- High ceiling entry creating space and lots of natural light with seating area. Extra storage beneath the seats.
- Sunken family room. Relax and watch the gentle stream trickle down the stone into the pond or open up the wooden colonial shutters for copious natural light and the summer evening breeze whilst reading a book from the built-in bookcase.
- Outside central pond feature has large picture windows on three sides to create the feeling of indoor/outdoor space throughout this homes design. It is also easy maintenance.
- Dinning room has windows to two sides which accentuates the stunning wooden floors. A great size for all your entertaining.
- The cleverly designed kitchen has lovely modern lines with hidden dishwasher and fridge/freezer, plenty of cupboard and bench space and a generous pantry.
- More storage is situated under the stair and just inside the cavity wall behind the kitchen.
- A well-appointed laundry has plenty of cupboard space, a laundry draw and hidden washer/dryer. To the end of this is the guest toilet.
- The formal lounge boasts a cathedral ceiling and two arched double French doors looking out onto the second private courtyard.
- Take the stairs to the atrium style generous landing with built in storage to one end.
- The modern bathroom is well appointed with a double vanity and good-sized shower.
- Both minor bedrooms have double door BIR. The second bedroom also has a large built in study area.
- Mather bedroom has high ceilings, a WIR, French doors incorporated with the beautiful arched window and wooden colonial shutters leading to a small balcony.
- Security system.
- Ensuite completes the modern clean lined look with plenty of draw space, extra mirror lighting, a good-sized shower area and toilet.
- Polished floorboards.
- No lawns to mow.
- Double secured garage.
Located in a quiet street with children's park just 50m down the road and handy to SJOG hospital and Subiaco.
Available now and pets considered. Book in quickly as this will not last long.