Home loan calculator?
“FAMILY RETREAT WITH GRANNY FLAT”
If you enjoy active lifestyle, fishing, boating, paddling, this property is perfectly situated 2 min from the Swallow Rock Reserve and boat ramp with easy access to all of them. If you enjoy hiking, or mountain bike riding, do it right from your door step in majestic Royal National Park.
Nestled on the high side of Grays Point Road showcasing a stunning leafy outlook from all angles, this family haven offers an enviable balance of private & tranquil living. The home features an open plan layout, outdoor entertaining areas & a separate granny flat, perfect for growing families or those looking to capitalise.
Main Features Include:
• Open plan living & dining area with combustion fireplace
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, moveable island & storage
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Renovated bathroom with separate w/c
• Split system air conditioning, travertine tiles & timber floorboards
• Covered entertaining alfresco with leafy outlook
• Grassed yard with garden shed & cubby house/workshop with power
• Separate granny flat with kitchen, bathroom/laundry, air conditioning & entertaining patio
• Oversized two & a half car lock up garage with storage 3m high roof for suspending your kayak/paddleboard/windsurf for out of the way storage, and easy lowering on top of the car for next adventure.
• Additional car/boat space
• Approximate Land Size: 847sqm
Conveniently situated within a close proximity to local cafes, shops, transport, waterways, Swallow Rock Reserve, Royal National Park, Grays Point Public School & within the Kirrawee High School catchment.