Home loan calculator?
Rural Property description
“House, Machinery Sheds, Room for cattle, horses or sheep—all within 42 acres!”
Located a short 25km from Bundaberg, with the choice of 2 local primary schools, convenience stores, service station and local hotel. Located in the outskirts of the Bundaberg township between Bundaberg and Gin Gin is the local township of South Kolan.
This 42 acre property has more features that can be listed, starting from the 4 bedroom home set back of the road, through to the salt water swimming pool and high clearance Machinery Shed.
Some of the features of renovated 4-bedroom highset Queenslander include:
- 2 Queen-sized bedrooms downstairs, both with tiled floor and large Built-in wardrobes
- 2 bedrooms upstairs, both with ceiling fans. Main bedroom has a large built-in robe with a new Air Conditioner just installed
- Downstairs has a mudroom/ kitchenette off the backdoor with a large walk-in pantry / storage room
- Tiled lounge room with a new 8kw Air Conditioner just installed
- Downstairs full bathroom with laundry
- Internal stairs to lead to second floor
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with Air conditioning for the hot Queensland Summers and a Fireplace for some of the few chilly nights.
- The kitchen has storage in every area possible with an electric oven, cooktop, and dishwasher.
- Large bathroom with walk in shower and a clawfoot bath.
- A room of the main bedroom that could be utilised as a walk-in robe, office or turned into an ensuite
- Around the outside you will find a large veranda to enjoy the views over the property, which open from French doors via the upstairs bedroom and lounge room
Outside the home, this property keeps giving
- A saltwater swimming pool that was installed approx. 4 years ago
- Double bay powered shed with a double roller door to the end and 2 single roller doors to the side along with a personal door (7.5m x 6m)
- 10,000-gal concrete tank with 2 x 5,000 gal tanks
- 20 Meg water allowance from the river, an easement through the neighbouring property for access with a new pump installed.
- 3 dams
- Fenced into 4 paddocks
- Chook pen, horse arena, stables
- cattle holding yards, cattle yards with scales,
- Large dog pen with mesh fencing around
- Improved pasture recently planted
- A Machinery Shed with 23m x 24m under roof consisting of a 12m x 11m open shed on concrete slab and 12m x 6m as a lockable workshop.
- High clearance shed with a 10ton block and chain on over head beam.
3D tour available:
With so much more on offer for this property you need to view this for yourself, contact Just Us Realty for a viewing today!!!
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special interest should be obtained through independent verification.
Living Areas: 2
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Bakers Road
Contact the real estate agent
Just Us Realty
Nearby schools in and around South Kolan, QLD
Discussions in South Kolan, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in South Kolan, Queensland?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in South Kolan, QLD 4670
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs