“Broadwater Location, Near New Top Floor Unit”
Situated so close to the glistening Broadwater, and the Chirn Park shopping village, this gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit is only around 2.5 years old.
Located for convenient living, this property also offers an active lifestyle with all the amenities of the Broadwater, Parklands and Southport CBD, University and Hospital close by.
Entertaining is a breeze where family and guests can mingle in the lounge and enjoy the views from the east facing balcony. The kitchen is conveniently situated off the lounge ensuring the chef de jour' is connected to the activities and festivities.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area opens out to balcony
- Well equipped kitchen, stone benchtops, plenty of storage space, dishwasher
- Master en-suited bedroom boasts a generous walk-through robe
- The main bedroom also opens out through sliding doors to the balcony
- Second bedroom is light and bright with mirrored robe
- Modern main bathroom, linen cupboard, extra storage, built-in laundry
- Security screens, intercom access, secure entry
- Secure underground parking for 1 vehicle, with storage cage
- 4 visitor bays available on site
Enjoy an easy walk or bike ride to Chirn Park village, Southport's CBD, Aquatic Centre, Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair, Harbour Town, the light rail (connecting to heavy rail in Helensvale), and easy access to GC University Hospital, Griffith University, and our stunning beaches.
Restaurants, clubs, cafes, pubs, sporting clubs and centres, major shopping centres, private and public schools, library, TAFE, language schools are all within easy reach, and a short drive to the M1, major train stations and theme parks.