“Vibrant inner-city living (First two weeks rent FREE)”
Please register to view at the open time as it is private inspections only.
Ideally located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac close to St Vincent's Hospital and the National Art School, this light, bright and airy 1 bedroom apartment promises a lifestyle of superb convenience.
Set on the second floor of 'Windsor Lodge', boasting a perfect north aspect. This inner-city haven is located a stone's throw from the vibrant heart of world-famous Oxford Street, iconic Taylor Square and lifestyle attractions of Darlinghurst and Surry Hills. Easy walk to the CBD and only footsteps to vibrant bars, cafes and restaurants.
- Open plan living, large windows
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large modern kitchen, ample storage space
- Full bathroom, shared laundry on same floor
- Security building, intercom entry, lift access
- Secure off-street parking (on title), quiet cul-de-sac position
- Lifestyle location of superb convenience
- Moments to cafes, transport and the CBD
- Walk to St Vincent's and Oxford Street shops
- Pets allowed on application