“SPACIOUS AFFORDABLE AND IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION”
This well presented unit with a spacious layout, enjoys an elevated leafy outlook of this attractive and well maintained security block. Ideally situated in a sought after street with district views, this property is walking distance to all amenities. One of the many standout features is it's easy living access from inside to outside living, with its living spaces extending out to the covered balconies for alfresco dining.
- Combined lounge and dining with reverse cycle air conditioning and alarm system
- Designer kitchen with Miele appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, under mount sink,
gas cooking, soft closing cupboards/drawers, water purifier and walk in pantry.
- Fully tiled throughout with porcelain tiles and Regupol acoustic underlay.
- Led lighting, security screens with one way mesh on all doors/windows and new
vertical blinds throughout
- Full size bathroom with shower and bathtub with quality fittings.
- Extremely good size bedrooms with wardrobes in both, air con and second balcony
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer.
- Powder Room (second toilet)
- Single auto door lock-up garage.
- Low strata levy is approx. $544 per quarter.
- Easy walk to both Parramatta and Harris Park stations.
- Easy access to the newly expanded WestConnex M4 and access to the city.
- 99sqm2 of living space + 16sqm2 lock garage
- Double brick and concrete slab construction
DISCLAIMER: "All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, R&W Parramatta cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE INCLUDING THE REAL ESTATE AGENT IS PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING SHOULD ALWAYS BE OBSERVED**