“Revamped Rangeville Home”
This wonderful family home set on 697m2 in pristine Rangeville is sure to impress with its immaculate presentation of a low maintenance and practical home. Almost entirely renovated or revamped, this residence has the benefit of all new bamboo flooring, a freshly painted neutral colour palette and an array of recently completed updates which tie in nicely with the three step cornices and homely feel of the property.
- Revamped kitchen with marble stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, soft close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and in-built microwave along with a charming outlook to the deck and backyard of the home.
- 3 Expansive bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans & security screens
- Main bedroom features reverse cycle A/C
- Functional family bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Spacious and open plan living room with reverse cycle A/C for year round comfort
- Separate dining area
- Covered deck as well as a sitting area in the far corner of the fully fenced backyard
- 6.5x4m shed with built-in workbenches
- 2x 2,000L tanks
- 24 solar panels connected to a 6.5kW solar system
- Pets negotiable upon application
- This property is water compliant
- No smoking inside residence
Situated close to all major amenities, this home boasts location near to the High Street Shopping Centre while offering a short drive to the CBD and falling within the Centenary Height State High School catchment zone. An additional benefit provided by this residence is the access to the Garnet Lehmann Park which is positioned at the end of the street to be used as you desire. This wonderfully updated property is ideal for those looking to break into the Rangeville market or find a forever home for their family, be sure to check it out before it's gone!
To book an inspection, please contact our office on (07) 4659 9179 or [email protected]