“STEP BACK IN TIME TO 1949”
Located in the heart of highly desired Whitfield, this beautiful Queenslander was built in 1949 and has been lovingly maintained by the same owner since. Still in its original condition, this timeless masterpiece presents an opportunity for new owners who appreciate a classic home, or a savvy renovator looking to modernise it.
Charming, elegant and filled with character, this two storey home is set upon a large fully fenced 809sqm allotment.
- Two storey Queenslander style home in original condition
- Large fully fenced 809sqm allotment
- Established lawns and gardens, shaded by trees
- Large front veranda with mountain views
- Multiple separate living areas
- Practical kitchen with glass overhead display cabinets
- Massive master bedroom with built-in duchess and floor to ceiling wardrobes
- Air-conditioning, security screens & ceiling fans.
- Rear veranda (full width of the home) overlooking the backyard with privacy screening
- Built-in sun lounge
- Ample built-in storage throughout
- Enclosed utility space downstairs with huge potential for multiple uses.