** Please note inspections will be by appointment only due to COVID-19. To view a property, All applications MUST be made online, please submit an application form through 1form online **
Precautions as recommended by our federal and state governments regarding COVID-19 will be taken during private viewings to ensure our clients, staff and the public are kept safe as possible.
RENT: $300 per week
AVAILABLE: Wednesday 15th April
LEASE TERM: 12 months
WATER CHARGES: Quarterly water supply charge & ALL USAGE
PET POLICY: Sorry no pets
OPEN INSPECTION: By Appointment
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and direct access to the 2 way bathroom
* Neatly presented 2 way bathroom with cubicle shower and bath
* Spacious powder room off the bathroom with vanity and separate toilet
* Formal lounge/ dining room located to the front of the home and off the main entrance
* Modern kitchen overlooking the lounge/ causal meals area with gas cooking facilities and plenty of pantry space
* Spacious lounge/ causal meals area to the rear of the home with split system air conditioner
* Laundry with direct access to the rear yard
* Secure undercover parking for 2 vehicles behind roller door and additional off street parking for 1 vehicle
* Good size rear yard with garden shed
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Floating floorboards throughout
* Sorry no pets
Located on the corner of Culver Avenue and Salcot Street, this freestanding 3 bedroom house is the perfect place to call home! Located within a stone's throw to Salisbury North Oval and Salisbury North Primary School.
Conveniently located to Paralowie R-12 School. Adams Oval ( Salisbury United Soccer Club) and bus routes along Waterloo Corner Road and Bagster Road. All that's left to do is move in!