“NEW PAINT, NEW TIMBER FLOORING FAMILY HOME IN WALKING DISTANCE TO GARDEN CITY SHOPPING CENTRE”
Nestled into a central position of Macgregor within walking distance to Garden City Shopping Centre and the bus interchange, parks and Macgregor State High School, this is an ideal property to watch your family grow in or even a great for investment opportunity. This home has fantastic values and lots of room for growth. Only minutes' drive to Sunnybank Shopping Centre, Griffith University and QE II Hospital and with easy access to the M1 and M3 freeways.
This two-story home features;
A spacious kitchen with a great range of cupboards and pantry. Open spacious lounge offers relaxed living with plenty of cooling breezes from front balcony. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and master bedroom has an en-suite. There is a bright airy family bathroom with separate bath, shower and separate toilet.
Big rumpus area with new timber flooring and bathroom could provide the perfect grandparents/teenagers retreat or home office. A laundry and 2 car garage led you to the well-maintained backyard.
• 3 bedrooms with wardrobes
• Master bedroom with its own bathroom
• Grandparents/teenagers retreat room with bar area and bathroom downstairs
• 3 Bathrooms and 2 separate toilets
• Big living area
• Combined kitchen and dining area upstairs
• 2 car garage
• All new timber flooring
• New paint
• Easy access to Motorways (M1, M3)
• Easy access to Logan Rd and Kessels Rd
• Walking distance to Macgregor State High School, Westfield Garden City shopping Centre, parks and bus stops
• 3km to Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square
• 2.6km to QE II Hospital
• 2.3km to Griffith University
• 15km to Brisbane CBD