“URBAN ACREAGE, LUXURY LIFESTYLE FROM AWARD-WINNING RETREAT”
A statement in the very essence of contemporary acreage living, this flawless multi-level retreat of utmost distinction offers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity within Mudgeeraba's exclusive Jabiru Estate.
Designed by nationally acclaimed BDA Architecture and master built by Mark Underwood, it won the 2017 MBQLD Gold Coast award for a residential build and the Ron McMaster Memorial Award for Excellence in Craftsmanship.
Set on an elevated acreage parcel capturing breathtaking rural views, its architectural excellence aligns with a fluid floor plan of sophisticated interior design statements and innovative appointments to deliver a striking residence spanning two levels and 126 squares.
It has a sophisticated lobby, games room, large executive office, four en-suited bedrooms and an enclosed alfresco entertaining, dining and lounging area comprising an integrated barbecue kitchen and 25m heated lap pool.
Soaring ceilings, travertine floor tiles, a custom curved staircase, and an integrated limestone-clad fireplace feature within the extensive open-plan social space incorporating the streamline kitchen appointed with Calacatta stone, European stainless-steel appliances, and a scullery.
The impressive parent's retreat is afforded a walk-in wardrobe, deluxe spa ensuite and private, view-enriched balcony.
Jabiru Estate is a gated community of prestige residences perfectly positioned on the doorstep of Robina Town Centre and within walking distance to Somerset College and Clover Hill Primary School.
• 7,441m2 elevated block with stunning acreage views
• Award-winning 126sq architect-designed home
• Open lifestyle area merges with alfresco entertaining
• Four en-suited bedrooms plus office and games room
• 25m fully tiled and heated lap pool under the roof-line
• Brand new basketball court and alfresco entertaining area
• Level soccer field/children's playground
• Oversized triple garage, workshop, double carport
• Ducted air conditioning, 80-panel 20kW solar system