This contemporary family home on a beautifully landscaped 1,267 square metre block in the sought after 'Buderim Heights' enclave, offers its residents the quintessential Sunshine Coast lifestyle, with more than a touch of class... Its presentation, design and location truly shine!
With the majority of the home spread over one level of seamless living, it is as practical and functional as it is aesthetically appealing; complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living/dining, stylishly renovated kitchen, dedicated media room, partially covered timber deck overlooking the in-ground pool and showcasing glorious hinterland views, plus double lock-up garage with third lock-up storage bay - this is a substantial sized family home.
Presentation perfect, features include: air-conditioning in both living areas, ceiling fans, separate shower and bath in both bathrooms, stone benches, stainless steel appliances, servery to alfresco, timber framed bi-fold stacker doors from living to deck, quality flooring and lighting, and the charming welcoming entrance sets the tone for what is a gorgeous family home.
Whether entertaining family and friends on the deck whilst the kids swim in the pool, binge watching the latest Netflix series in the media room, cooking up a storm in the kitchen, or enjoying a casual meal with your loved ones alfresco or indoors... This home has something to appeal to all members of the family, of all ages.
The gardens are lush with established vegetation and a majestic Poinciana tree at the front, absolutely resplendent when in bloom... Surprisingly minimal maintenance is required to keep the grounds looking neat and tidy, and there's plenty of outdoor space for children and pets to play.
Located just a short drive to Sunshine Coast Grammar School, Kunara Organic Marketplace and Buderim Village; plus, with easy access to the M1 to Brisbane and coastal amenities including beaches - this is a family friendly location, quiet and peaceful, yet still offering convenient access to education, employment, sporting, retail and leisure facilities.
Buyers in the market seeking a thoroughly gracious contemporary home in a desirable pocket of Buderim, will find 14 Saint Anton Drive, Mons will meet, if not exceed, expectations.
- Contemporary family home on 1,267sqm
- Quiet, desirable Mons pocket, 'Buderim Heights'
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, renovated kitchen
- 2 separate living areas incl: fabulous media room
- Covered & open air timber decking at rear
- Sparkling in-ground pool & sunbathing terrace
- Delightful hinterland views, landscaped garden
- DLUG + third lock-up bay for storage/trailer
- Tasteful dcor, soft fresh colour palette
- Presentation perfect, nothing to spend
- Short drive to Grammar school & Buderim
- Easy access to major amenities & beaches
- First to inspect will want to purchase!