“BURLEIGH HAVEN NESTLED IN QUIET CUL DE SAC”
Set in Burleigh, one of the most sought after suburbs, this remarkably designed open plan living encompasses the perfect relaxed family lifestyle on a huge 779m2 private block in a secluded cul de sac only 3 minute walk to one of Burleigh's best primary schools & 2.3k from famous Burleigh Heads Beach.
Featuring magnificent established lime, olive, lemon & orange trees in the private front yard. The mature surrounding hedges create a private backyard entertaining oasis featuring a massive flyover outdoor alfresco entertaining area which opens to the stunning sparkling saltwater swimming pool to relax with family and friends with the added bonus of an incredible under roof outdoor lounge (Pavilion) & kitchen area with pizza oven & fireplace.
This magnificent home boasts four generously sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master features a large built in robe, ensuite and access to the outdoor alfresco. 2 additional bedrooms are fit with built in robes and fans. The Pavilion with built-in seating paired with the built-in speakers makes it the perfect area to relish in the warm summer nights with friends. Through the side gate gives you access to a large 6x3m lock up tradesmen shed, allowing room for boats, jets ski & parking for caravan down the side of the home. Currently leased till September 2021, a SUPERB INVESTMENT today.
Set in an ideal location, only minutes' drive away from amenities such as Stocklands, beautiful parks and Tree Tops shopping centre. It is also just a short stroll to reach the local Christine Corner stores and a 10 minute drive to the beautiful sandy beaches.
- 4 bedroom home with the 4th bedroom being extra-large with walk-in-robe
- Large spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Fully tiled flooring throughout
- Open plan lounge and dining featuring large luxurious square tiles saturated in natural light
- Huge under roof outdoor lounge and kitchen area with pizza oven and open fireplace
- An abundance of storage throughout the property with sizeable walk-in linen cupboard and two outdoor sheds
- Modern master bedroom with large ensuite
- Indoor/outdoor lounge/living area with double glass stacker doors and screens
- Split system air-conditioning
- Water tank, solar hot water & skylight
- Two fantastic adjoining outdoor entertaining areas perfect for all year round with a pizza oven, kitchen, TV wall fixtures along with built-in seating and speakers
- Sparkling sizeable in-ground swimming pool with extensive glass panel fencing
- Low maintenance property and gardens
- Garden shed plus 6x3 metre Titan shed for the tradesman or a home for your mancave toys with side access to the backyard
- Full height double lock-up car port for your caravan or boat
- Inbuilt outdoor storage and seating
- Free standing stainless streel Westinghouse cook with gas stovetop
- Kitchen including Euromaid under bench dishwasher with stunning stone benchtops, glass splashback, double fridge recess and generous built in wine rack
- Kitchen island with ample underneath built- in storage
- The main bathroom features a large spa bath, shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Lockup double car port
- Walking distance to Caningeraba Primary School (3 minutes walk) and local shops
- 2.3 kilometres from World renowned Mowbray Park, North Burleigh Beach & Surf Club and beaches
- 10 minute walk to Christine corner shops
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.