Located in a quiet and family orientated area in Villeneuve Estate Narromine and being set upon 5.418Hectares/13.38 Acres and being only 4kms to Narromine and a further 38kms to Dubbo making this home the perfect fit for the family looking for some more space, this home has been thoughtfully designed along with peace and tranquillity and being only a short distance to both Narromine and Dubbo. This magnificent near new brick home with colour bond roofing will mesmerise you from the moment you enter through the front door to the tiled entry way this home offers the following features:
* Huge main bedroom with walk in robe and very generous en-suite with the added benefit of not having a shower screen to clean along with a double vanity with storage, ceiling fan and air conditioner duct.
*All other bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in robes and air conditioner ducts.
* Main bathroom with oversize bath and shower cubical, separate toilet and vanity area the vanity being a double vanity with lots of storage plus a double linen cupboard.
* A rumpus room offering endless living options for the family this room measuring approximately 4mt's x 8.3mts with the added benefit of floor to ceiling storage cupboards along one wall of this room.
* The kitchen is a real feature of the home with stone benches, stacks of storage, dishwasher, wall oven, cook top, range hood all being quality fittings and a massive walk in pantry allowing enough room for a second fridge, an island bench with breakfast bar which overlooks the family room and dining area, a display nook, a split system air conditioner and wood heating for all year round comfort complete this area, the family room leads off onto the outdoor entertainment area which overlooks the back paddock with views to the Harvey Ranges.
* A generous laundry with more storage space.
* Outside you will find a near new in ground salt water pool to keep the family entertained during the warmer months which is fitted with compliance pool fencing and access gates.
* Granny flat/kids retreat/guests area complete with combined laundry/bathroom, kitchen area and bedroom/living area, ceiling fan and split system air conditioning making this area the perfect getaway or even an elaborate man cave.
* Work shed with cement flooring and power attached measuring approximately 7.5mt's x 36mt's which includes skillion and granny flat with rolla door access on two sides one with remote control and a skillion off the back of the shed plenty of room for the man of the house for all his toys.
*Ducted evaporative cooling throughout the home.
* Two bay carport with access to inside the home.
* Front and side verandah's.
* 5k/w solar panels to cut down on the electricity bills.
* Three rain water tanks plus on bore water holding 23,600 litres each.
* Fully enclosed house yard and a large paddock with dam.
* Chook pen and various shade trees.
* Lawn area around the home along with shade trees.
* School bus run to front gate and mail delivery.
* Sealed roads to front gate.
If you are considering a life style change with nothing left to do apart from moving in than 140 Villeneuve Drive is ready to inspect, call Michael Burke on 02-68891755 to make and inspection ready to secure this amazing home.