“Great location with sweeping views across the Adelaide city and sea”
The apartment is currently tenanted until 15 Jan 2020 for $530 per week.
Brilliantly located within the Waymouth Street precinct, just a heartbeat from the Central Market, hip restaurants/bars, Peel Street & all your favourite spots in Adelaide.
Located on the fourteen floor of the architecturally designed & renowned UNO building with an impressive living style. This delightfully appointed 2 bedrooms apartment is the perfect property for anyone reluctant to compromise on lifestyle.
What we love about the home:
- Stylish kitchen with glass splash back, Smeg Oven, Caesarstone benchtops, microwave, Blanco dishwasher & Fisher & Paykel fridge
- Light filled living/dining area extends to the balcony
- Solid hard wood timber floors throughout the living area & carpeted bedrooms
- Spacious modern bathroom
- Split system reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Secure lock up car space
- Video security
- Euro laundry with added storage & a washing machine
- Ecological sustainability was a key factor in the building's design, with the aim to achieve a 6-Star Energy Rating.
Certificate of Title / CT 6098/25
Year Built / 2011
Council / Adelaide